Product Owner Job Offer
At Apiumhub, we are experts in software architecture and software development. We build scalable software platforms and think about performance and cost reduction every time we start the project. We receive interesting projects from around the world, as startups projects as projects for big international companies. But what we always do the same - we build working software. And we want like-minded people to join us Meet our growing family
What we're looking for
We are seeking a highly-motivated, experienced and strategic Technical Product Owner to join our growing dream team in Spain. This person has a genuine interest in technology and passion to launch and deliver cutting-edge software products. PO should be comfortable with the agile process and should understand customer needs and validate solutions, develop and communicate the program vision, roadmap and backlog, manage and prioritize the flow of work, define releases and program increments, participate in planning, demos, reviews,etc.
- Deliver optimal working software according to milestones.
- Engage the Team
- Facilitate Transparency and Communication.
- Have a vision of what a client wishes to build, and convey that vision to the development team.
- Requirements gathering and management.
- Ability to plan deliveries with achievable milestones.
- Communication with the client and the development team.
- Take responsibility for the product backlog and features prioritization.
- Ensuring that the Product Backlog is visible, transparent, and clear to all, and shows what the Scrum Team will work on next.
- Motivate the team with a clear, elevating goal.
- Ensure the team meets the deadlines and the goals.
- Become a trusted and valued partner of the client executives.
- Previous working experience as a Product Owner or Agile Project Manager in a software project.
- Technical background is mandatory.
- Knowledge of Agile process.
- Scrum experience.
- Outstanding communication, negotiation, presentation, and leadership skills.
- High level of English and Spanish written and spoken.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Creative thinker with a vision.
- Attention to details.
- Objectives-driven professional.
- Capable of transforming customer needs into simple, tangible, and structured expectations.
- Solid understanding of the digital product lifecycle.
- Comfortable working with multiple teams, in-house and remote.
- Motivation and passion to take an assignment from beginning to end and get it done right and in a timely manner.
- Proactivity, pragmatism, transparency, responsibility, and goal-driven mindset.
- Willingness to learn more and grow.
- Permanent contract and 23 days of vacation.
- Remote friendly policy, be the owner of your time and enjoy the flexibility and remote working. We have an amazing new office in the Barcelona center (with free snacks, coffee and beer), and we will be very happy to share moments with you there whenever you want.
- Medical insurance with dental coverage.
- Free English classes.
- Personal budget for continuous learning, training and certifications.
- Team budget just for fun.
- You will enjoy different activities, from technical and informal workshops to off site company events.
- Last but not least, join a growing family with a great sense of humor and healthy environment.
- 30-40 minutes introduction meeting to talk about what we can offer you, and know a little bit about you, your experience, and your goals.
- 1-hour technical & business meeting, about your experience and knowledge in the Product Owner field and agile methodologies.
- 30 minutes cultural fit meeting.