Project Manager Job Offer
We are seeking a highly-motivated, experienced and strategic project manager to join our growing dream team. This person has a genuine interest in technology and passion to launch and deliver cutting-edge software products. PM will be responsible for managing the execution and scope of a project as part of an agile delivery team to collectively deliver desired business outcomes. He or she has end to end responsibility for planning and execution. Project Manager will facilitate requirements gathering, validate designs, delivery forecasts and should have sufficient technical proficiency to work on the software project together with the development team and the client in order to be able to collaborate with subject matter experts and drive the technical discussion. PM should be comfortable with the agile process and should understand customer needs and validate solutions, develop and communicate the program vision, roadmap and backlog, manage and prioritize the flow of work, define releases and program increments, participate in planning, demos, reviews,etc.
Who we are?
At Apiumhub, we are software architecture and software development experts. Currently we are growing our mobile team of Android & iOS developers to work on new projects. We don’t take regular projects, we take projects where we can grow and use the latest technologies. We are agile and we believe that our mobile developers should use TDD & CI to deliver projects to be proud of. We work with companies of all sizes and from different industries.
What are the requirements?
- Previous working experience as a Product Owner or Agile Project Manager in a software project
- Knowledge of Agile process
- Scrum experience
- Outstanding communication, negotiation, presentation and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker with a vision
- Attention to details
- Objectives-driven professional
- Capable to transform customer needs into simple, tangible and structured expectation
- High level of English written and spoken
- Solid understanding of the digital product lifecycle
- Comfortable working with multiple teams, in-house and remote
- Motivation and passion to take an assignment from beginning to end and get it done right and in a timely manner
- Willingness to learn more and grow
- Measure results
What are your responsibilities?
- Deliver optimal working software according to milestones
- Engage the Team
- Facilitate Transparency and Communication
- Have a vision of what a client wishes to build, and convey that vision to the development team.
- Requirements gathering and management.
- Ability to plan deliveries with achievable milestones
- Communication with the client and the development team.
- Take responsibility for the product backlog and features prioritization.
- Ensuring that the Product Backlog is visible, transparent, and clear to all, and shows what the Scrum Team will work on next.
- Motivate the team with a clear, elevating goal.
- Ensure the team meets the deadlines and the goals.
- Become a trusted and valued partner of the client executives.