Android Developer Job Offer
We are looking for an Android developer to join our young & dynamic software development team! We are growing our mobile team and we want essential people to be part of it and to work with us on interesting projects to build working software.
Who we are?
At Apiumhub, we are experts in software architecture and software development. We build scalable software platforms and think about performance and cost reduction every time we start the project. We receive interesting projects from around the world, as startups projects as projects for big international companies. But what we always do the same – we build working software. And we want like-minded people to join us! Meet our growing family!
What will you do and learn?
- You will always be up to date with latest advancements, trends & best practices in mobile technologies and software architectures.
- You will be responsible to design the best technical solution with the team.
- Be responsible for the releases of the app versions of the App Store.
- You will get the opportunity to work on various types of projects.
- You will work with the team applying best practices in a truly agile software development environment.
- You will learn how to use TDD and CI in different projects & situations.
- You will have the opportunity to learn the latest technologies as Jetpack Compose in a production environment.
- Be part of a young and dynamic company with people that pay attention to the software quality as well as .. beer!
- +3 years of proven experience in Android/Kotlin
- Have experience working with MVVM, Koin, Corrutines, CI
- Have experience in launching on the App Store
- Experience in working with Agile teams; scrum, kanban
- Knowledge of object oriented design: observer, adapter, decorator, proxy, composite, factory, SOLID
- Write clean and testable code
- Unit testing in unit testing
- Able to handle high responsibilities and meet deadlines
- Reliable team player with a can-do attitude
- Problem solver with good analytical skills
- A passion for mobile technology and innovative problem solving
- Be a reliable team player
- Motivation and passion to take an assignment from beginning to end and get it done right and in a timely manner
- Communication skills
- Jetpack Compose experience
- Experience working with TDD, CI&CD
- Permanent contract and 23 days of vacation.
- Remote friendly policy, be the owner of your time and enjoy the flexibility and remote working. We have an amazing new office in the Barcelona center (with free snacks, coffee and beer), and we will be very happy to share moments with you there whenever you want.
- Medical insurance with dental coverage.
- Free English classes.
- Personal budget for continuous learning, training and certifications.
- Team budget just for fun.
- You will enjoy different activities, from technical and informal workshops to off site company events.
- Last but not least, join a growing family with a great sense of humor and healthy environment.
- 30-40 minutes introduction meeting to talk about what we can offer you, and know a little bit about you, your experience and your goals
- 1h technical meeting
- 30 minutes cultural fit meeting