Backend Developer Job Offer
We are looking for a Backend developer to join our software development team ! We build goal-driven working software and we want essential people to be part of our growing team and to work with us on inspiring projects.
Who we are?
At Apiumhub, we are experts in software architecture and software development. We build scalable software platforms and think about performance and cost reduction every time we start the project. We work with companies of all sizes and from different industries. Meet our growing family!
What are the requirements?
- Bachelor Degree in computer science, software engineering or similar
- Fluent in English
- Spanish native or bilingual
- 2+ years of backend development experience
- Experience with some of the following languages: PHP, Kotlin, Node.js, Java. .NET
- Experience in Spring Boot
- Experience in Continuous Integration
- Experience working with Docker
- DevOps experience
- Agile Methodologies
- Experience in Test Driven Development and unit testing
- Strong knowledge of SOLID principles
- Strong knowledge in object oriented programming concepts (polymorphism, interface segregation, encapsulation, topology, etc)
- Understanding of refactoring concepts
- Knowledge of the main and the most used design patterns
- Be experienced in working on Linux
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Motivation and passion to take an assignment from beginning to end and get it done right and in a timely manner
- Ability to quickly learn new languages, frameworks, and methodologies
- Communication skills
- Willingness to learn more and grow
- Measure results
What will you do and learn?
- Opportunity to work on various types of projects from different industries ( possibility to work remotely 100% )
- Team empowerment
- Apply best practices in software development
- Work with strict Agile methodologies
- Work with TDD & CI
- Do refactoring to a DDD architecture
- Learn more about Software Architecture and DevOps
- Develop complex software projects with an eye on performance, scalability, and reusability