DevOps Engineer Job Offer
We are looking for a DevOps engineer (m/f) to join our young & dynamic software development team! We are growing our team and we want essential people to be part of it and to work with us on interesting projects to build working software.
Who we are?
Apiumhub is an agile software development company with expertise in software architecture. We build scalable software platforms and think about performance and cost reduction every time we start the project. We work with companies of all sizes and from different industries.
What are the requirements?
Experience in working with Agile teams; scrum, Kanban
Knowledge about Continuous Integration
Deep Knowledge in IaaS, IaC, CDeployment, CDelivery
Knowledge of shell scripting and/or dynamic languages (Bash)
Deep Knowledge and expertise in pipelines, toolchain
Good understanding of Docker containers
Experience with Amazon Web Services
Experience in working with APIs REST
Experience in Unit testing / Integration testing / Automated Testing.
Experience working with technologies like configuration management (Ansible, Puppet), containerization technologies (Docker, Kubernetes), monitoring (Check_MK), System Observability (Graphana), ELK stack.
Experience in Terraform
Reliable team player with a can-do attitude
Problem solver with good analytical skills
Able to handle high responsibilities and meet deadlines
Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
Motivation and passion to take an assignment from beginning to end and get it done right and in a timely manner
Ability to quickly learn new tools
Willingness to learn more and grow
What will you do and learn?
- Provide active proposals for all relevant issues within the DevOps area of the project
- You will learn the best practices of Continuous Integration
- You will design, build and maintain infrastructure services
- You will track and monitor platforms behavior
- You will utilize configuration management tools to automate, build and deploy processes
- You will constantly learn and improve with new architectural styles and strategies to run high performance applications
- Collaborate with Platform and Engineering stakeholders to support roadmaps including cloud architectures using Azure or AWS.
- Configure and enhance CI/CD tools as per architecture requirements
- Support, build and release processes for multiple solution layers including front-end (Mobile and Web), API, Microservices and Database across all environments
- Build and improve monitoring and alerting infrastructure
- Conduct performance tuning and optimization, maintenance and support
- Design, manage and maintain tools to automate operational processes.
- Implement systems that are highly available, scalable, and self-healing.
- Build and manage development and testing environments.
- Continuously improve the way we work.
What we offer
- Permanent contract and 23 days of vacation.
- Remote friendly policy, be the owner of your time and enjoy the flexibility and remote working. We have an amazing new office in the Barcelona center (with free snacks, coffee and beer), and we will be very happy to share moments with you there whenever you want.
- Medical insurance with dental coverage.
- Free English classes.
- Personal budget for continuous learning, training and certifications.
- Team budget just for fun.
- You will enjoy different activities, from technical and informal workshops to off site company events.
- Last but not least, join a growing family with a great sense of humor and healthy environment.