iOS Developer Job Offer
We are looking for an iOS developer to join our young & dynamic software development team! We are growing our mobile team and we want essential people to be part of it and to work with us on interesting projects to build working software.
Who we are?
At Apiumhub, we are software architecture and software development experts. Currently we are growing our mobile team of Android & iOS developers to work on new projects. We don’t take regular projects, we take projects where we can grow and use the latest technologies. We are agile and we believe that our mobile developers should use TDD & CI to deliver projects to be proud of. We work with companies of all sizes and from different industries.
What are the requirements?
- +2 years of proven experience in Swift
- Have experience working with MVP, MVVM, VIPER
- Have experience in launching on the App Store
- Experience in working with Agile teams; scrum, kanban
- Experience with Social Media integrations
- Knowledge of object oriented design: observer, adapter, decorator, proxy, composite, factory, SOLID
- Write clean and testable code
- Unit testing with XCTest
- Experience working with TDD, CI&CD
- Able to handle high responsibilities and meet deadlines
- Reliable team player with a can-do attitude
- Problem solver with good analytical skills
- A passion for mobile technology and innovative problem solving
- Be a reliable team player
- Motivation and passion to take an assignment from beginning to end and get it done right and in a timely manner
- Communication skills
- Willingness to learn more and grow
- Measure results
What will you do and learn?
- Work with a software development team, hand in hand with software architects, project managers and a UX team
- You will always be up to date with latest advancements, trends & best practices in mobile technologies and software architectures
- Be responsible for the iOS projects
- Be responsible for the releases of the app versions of the App Store
- You will get the opportunity to work on various types of projects
- You will work with the team applying best practices in a truly agile software development environment
- You will learn how to use TDD and CI in different projects & situations
- You will have the opportunity to ask questions and participate in debates in our open space sessions
- Be part of a young and dynamic company with people that pay attention to the software quality as well as .. beer!