Lead QA Engineer
Lead QA Engineer
Lead QA Engineer Job Offer
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Lead on a full-time basis to work on various projects for a fast-growing, young Swiss technology company offering services in the field of e-commerce sameday and grocery delivery logistics. Our aim is to enable the world's most intuitive last mile delivery. We achieve this, by loving what we do and by constantly pushing our limits by creating innovative delivery models using the latest technologies to make steps into an interesting future. That’s what we need you for! Our platform consists of an API for customers to submit orders, numerous web applications to manage and track orders, several mobile/tablet apps for drivers and server-based algorithms for shortest route calculation, optimized allocation of drivers and handling of the orders.
What we offer?
- Interesting projects and exciting tasks on a constantly growing platform
- Opportunity to work as part of the dedicated development team that closely cooperates with our international team in Belarus, Spain and Switzerland
- Experience to work in a small company which gives the possibility to bring in your ideas
- Possibility to make an impact in the applied quality assurances methodologies in the company
- Working from home or from the office in the center of Barcelona according to the current situation (we adjust continuously to the new circumstances)
Who we are looking for
A quality engineer, with at least 4 years of professional experience in manual and automated testing with main focus on web and mobile applications. Moreover, this quality engineer should have the energy and interest to step up for the team and be a guide to them. In addition, he or she should...
- Have a good understanding of the latest testing methodologies for/in web development concepts
- Be excited about learning new technologies and looking into the future
- Be a fast learner and excellent problem solver
- Have an upper-intermediate or higher level of English
- Be a great team player
- At least 4+ years of work experience in a QA role with focus on web and mobile application with leading experience
- Expertise in QA automation such as Puppeteer, Cucumber (with Gherkin) or other equivalent UI based framework and have strong interest in its implementation
- Experience in understanding and testing products and platforms as well as their integrations and interactions
- Experience in functional, regression and user acceptance testing methodologies
- Experience in API testing
- Experience working in agile development environment
- Experience with bug tracking tools (like Jira)
- Knowledge of SQL
- Be a fast learner, self-propelled and proactive
- Willingness to learn how to guide a team in order to accomplish its goals and success
Nice to have Skills:
- Ability to work on multiple projects and be flexible to adapt to changing requirements
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- High energy, confident, ambitious and self-motivated individual
- Experience using BDD frameworks (Cucumber, Specflow)
- Experience in integration testing, performance testing (a big plus), API automation testing
- Ensure quality of the product throughout the software development process
- Ensure that the working environment for the QA team, such as structure, methodologies, collaboration with other teams is set at its best
- Design and write test cases, automate test execution and report test results to QA, development and product teams
- Contribute to design the test automation framework and tools using latest technologies for different platforms (web, android, iOS)
- Contribute to design continuous integration / deploy pipelines
- Communicate effectively and responsibly in an agile environment
- Review and validate the internal/external bug reports on a timely basis (Jira)
What we offer
- Permanent contract and 23 days of vacation.
- Remote friendly policy, be the owner of your time and enjoy the flexibility and remote working. We have an amazing new office in the Barcelona center (with free snacks, coffee and beer), and we will be very happy to share moments with you there whenever you want.
- Medical insurance with dental coverage.
- Free English classes.
- Personal budget for continuous learning, training and certifications.
- Team budget just for fun.
- You will enjoy different activities, from technical and informal workshops to off site company events.
- Last but not least, join a growing family with a great sense of humor and healthy environment.