.Net Senior Developer
Full Stack .NET Developer
Fullstack .NET Developer Job Offer
At Apiumhub, we are experts in software architecture and software development. We build scalable software platforms and think about performance and cost reduction every time we start the project. We receive interesting projects from around the world, as startups projects as projects for big international companies. But what we always do the same – we build working software. And we want like-minded people to join us! Meet our growing family!
About the project
We are looking for a Senior FullStack .Net Developer to join our software development team ! We build goal-driven working software and we want essential people to be part of our growing team and to work with us on inspiring projects.
- Develop and bring to life new features on the platform using C#, ASP.NET Core / ASP.NET MVC / Web API and Microsoft Azure as part of a highly motivated team
- Build stable, responsive and clean client applications considering needs of different actors, online and offline usage modes and taking into account power limitations on devices
- Build scalable and performant solutions to handle high platform load using, amongst others, Azure Application Insights
- Make sure the platform is healthy and protected against malicious attacks
- Make sure the platform is fault-tolerant and has proper backup mechanisms in place
- Build an environment which offers conditions in which our solutions can be reliably released at any time – quickly, seamlessly and without any risk of delivering changes – by utilizing DevOps services and best practices from Azure Pipelines
- Follow and enhance coding standards and best practices controlled by approvals of pull request
- Have responsibility over the assignment (ensure correct integration between front-backend when signing off the module, be confident that it actually works, looks good, etc)
- Able to proactively contribute/challenge/offer-alternatives to business logic
- Open to learn a *massive* amount of business/Procurement/R&D domain, before being able to actively contribute
- Position 80% backend 20% frontend, working with ReactJs.
- with at least 5 years of professional experience in .NET/.NET Core with main focus on backend skills and Azure.
- with some experience working on the front end side, plus if you have experience with React (hooks and react-query) andTypescript.
- with a good understanding of web development concepts
- who are excited about learning new technologies
- who are excellent problem solvers
- who have upper-intermediate or higher level of English
- Experience working applying TDD.
- Experience and good understanding knowledge of Hexagonal and DDD architectures.
- Permanent contract and 23 days of vacation
- Remote friendly policy, be the owner of your time and enjoy the flexibility and remote working. We have an amazing new office in the Barcelona center (with free snacks, coffee and beer), and we will be very happy to share moments with you there whenever you want.
- Medical insurance with dental coverage.
- Free English classes.
- Personal budget for continuous learning, training and certifications.
- You will enjoy different activities, from technical and informal workshops to off-site company events.
- Last but not least, join a growing team with a great sense of humor and healthy environment.
- 30-40minuts introduction meeting to talk about what we can offer you, and know a little bit about you, your experience and your goals.
- 1h technical meeting. No-code meeting, just technical discussions.
- 30 minutes cultural fit meeting