PHP Developer Job Offer
At Apiumhub, we are experts in software architecture and software development. We build scalable software platforms and think about performance and cost reduction every time we start the project. We receive interesting projects from around the world, as startups projects as projects for big international companies. But what we always do the same – we build working software. And we want like-minded people to join us! Meet our growing family!
What are we looking for?
We absolutely need a PHP developer to join our software development team in Barcelona! We are growing and we want essential people to be part of it.
- You will work on different projects mastering your skills and learning
- You will be applying best practices in software development
- You will learn how to be truly Agile
- You will learn and do TDD & CI
- You will do refactoring to a DDD architecture
- You will develop your skills when it comes to working with a legacy code
- You will be part of a team, which will always support you
- You will attend our internal training, master classes and open spaces
- You will work closely with one of the best software architects in Barcelona
- You will build working software
- You will be part of our Apiumhub family, which means that you will support knowledge sharing culture
- Bachelor Degree in computer science, software engineering or similar
- Minimum of 4 year of experience with PHP
- Excellent skills using PHP (Laravel/Symfony Framework), MySQL and REST-API
- Unit testing frameworks knowledge
- Refactoring concepts knowledge
- Object oriented concepts knowledge (polymorphism, interface segregation, encapsulation, topology)
- Object oriented practices (avoid getters & setters, singleton pattern, procedural coding, etc.)
- Design patterns knowledge & experience
- Fluent English level
- Knowledge about Docker
- Know how to work with CI & TDD
- Knowledge about SQL Server
- Permanent contract and 23 days of vacation.
- Remote friendly policy, be the owner of your time and enjoy the flexibility and remote working. We have an amazing new office in the Barcelona center (with free snacks, coffee and beer), and we will be very happy to share moments with you there whenever you want.
- Medical insurance with dental coverage.
- Free English classes.
- Personal budget for continuous learning, training and certifications.
- Team budget just for fun.
- You will enjoy different activities, from technical and informal workshops to off site company events.
- Last but not least, join a growing family with a great sense of humor and healthy environment.
We are continuously developing the best way to find a good recruitment process, the best process to meet each other. The perfect process doesn’t exist, but we’re working to be closer and faster.
- 30-40 minutes introduction meeting to talk about what we can offer you, and know a little bit about you, your experience and your goals.
- 1h technical meeting. No-code meeting, just technical discussions.
- 30 minutes cultural fit meeting.