QA Engineer Job Offer
We are looking for a QA Engineer to join our software development team in Barcelona! We are growing and we want like-minded people to be part of it to work with us on interesting projects to build working software and continuously grow.
Who we are?
Apiumhub is an agile software development company with expertise in software architecture and development. Meet the team and join us!
What are the requirements?
- 3+ years of work experience in a QA role
- Expertise in QA automation such as Selenium, Cucumber (with Gherkin) or other equivalent UI based framework
- Experience in understanding and testing products and platforms as well as their integrations and interactions
- Proficient with any object oriented programming language
- Experience in functional, regression and user acceptance testing methodologies
- Experience in Unit testing, Integration testing, Functional testing, Performance testing (a big plus), API automation testing (jmeter)
- Familiarity with SQL
- Linux based OS knowledge
- Experience with Continuous Integration Tools (Jenkins, Teamcity, …)
- Experience working in Agile Development Environment
- Experience with Bug tracking Tools (Jira, …)
- Experience with Git
- Fast learner, self-propelled and proactive
- Ability to work on multiple projects and be flexible to adapt to changing requirements
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- High energy, confident, ambitious and self-motivated individual
- Experience using BDD frameworks (Cucumber, Specflow)
- Design and write test cases, automate test execution and report test results to QA, development and product teams.
- Contribute to design the Test Automation framework and tools using latest technologies for different platforms (web, android, iOS).
- Contribute to design Continuous Integration / Deploy pipelines.
- Participate in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems.
- Communicate effectively and responsibly in an Agile environment.
- Review and validate the internal/external bug reports on a timely basis (Jira).