Senior Frontend Developer
Frontend Developer Job Offer
Frontend developer, we are looking for you! We are searching for software cracks to join our young & dynamic software development team ! We are growing and we need more software experts in Apiumhub. We have different interesting projects from all over the world, but what we always do the same – we build working software.
Apiumhub is a software hub. We have well-known developers and software architects in our team. They use latest technologies and methodologies and teach new developers how to use best practices, how to be truly agile and how to build quality and scalable software platforms in the most efficient way. We believe that working closely with a team makes developers grow. We follow strict agile principles and always use TDD & CI. We work with companies from different industries and build web platforms and mobile apps to be proud of!
What are the requirements for the Frontend Developer?
- Bachelor Degree in computer sciences, software engineering or similar
- Experience in working with Agile teams; scrum, kanban
- Knowledge and expertise in JS frameworks (Angular 2+, ReactJS, etc)
- Experience with APIs REST
- Knowledge of HTML5 & CSS3
- Experience in working with TDD & CI
- Experience in object-oriented development, SOLID
- Can-do, positive attitude
- Have good analytical skills
- Be a reliable team player
- Willingness to learn new things
- Be responsible & meet deadlines
- Would be a huge plus if you have some experience with server-side coding – Java / Scala, php or nodejs
What will you do and learn?
- Take responsibility for the user interface & online experience projects
- Collaborate with the backend teams
- Focus on “continuous delivery”
- You will work hand in hand with the in-house software team, PO and remote team members
- You will get the opportunity to work on various interesting projects
- You will learn how to be truly Agile and how to use advanced best practices in different projects
- Permanent contract and 23 days of vacation
- Remote friendly policy, be the owner of your time and enjoy the flexibility and remote working. We have an amazing new office in the Barcelona center (with free snacks, coffee and beer), and we will be very happy to share moments with you there whenever you want.
- You can work 100% remotely from any place in Spain (living in Spain is mandatory)
- Medical insurance with dental coverage
- Free English classes
- Personal budget for continuous learning, training and certifications
- Team budget just for fun
- You will enjoy different activities, from technical and informal workshops to off site company events
- Last but not least, join a growing family with a great sense of humor and healthy environment
- 30-40 minute introduction meeting to talk about what we can offer you, and know a little bit about you, your experience and your goals
- 1h technical meeting. No-code meeting, just technical discussions.
- 30-minute cultural fit meeting