Senior Frontend Developer
Senior Frontend Developer
Senior Frontend Developer Job Offer
At Apiumhub, we are experts in software architecture and software development. We build scalable software platforms and think about performance and cost reduction every time we start the project. We receive interesting projects from around the world, as startups projects as projects for big international companies. But what we always do the same – we build working software. And we want like-minded people to join us! Meet our growing family!
What we're looking for?
We are looking for a Frontend developer to join our software development team ! We build goal-driven working software and we want essential people to be part of our growing team and to work with us on inspiring projects.
What will you do and learn?
- Take responsibility for the user interface & online experience projects
- Collaborate with our backend teams
- Focus on “continuous delivery”
- You will work hand in hand with the in-house software team, project managers and remote team members
- You will get the opportunity to work on various interesting projects
- You will learn how to be truly Agile and how to use advanced best practices in different projects
- You will have an opportunity to learn more about software architecture
- Bachelor Degree in computer science, software engineering or similar
- 3+ years of frontend development experience
- Knowledge and expertise inJS frameworks, React, Vue or specially Angular. We work with diferents frameworks depends on the project
- Experience with APIs REST
- Experience with Typescript, RXJS
- Knowledge of HTML5 & CSS3
- Experience working with CI and Unit Testing
- Strong knowledge of SOLID principles
- Strong knowledge in object oriented programming concepts (polymorphism, interface segregation, encapsulation, topology, etc)
- Fluent in English
- Spanish native or bilingual
- Understanding of refactoring concepts
- Knowledge of the main and the most used design patterns
- Be experienced in working on Linux
- Good comunication skills, pragmatism, goal driven and transparency mindset.
- Experience designing Mircrofrontends
- Experience working with TDD
- Permanent contract and 23 days of vacation.
- Remote friendly policy, be the owner of your time and enjoy the flexibility and remote working. We have an amazing new office in the Barcelona center (with free snacks, coffee and beer), and we will be very happy to share moments with you there whenever you want.
- Medical insurance with dental coverage.
- Free English classes.
- Personal budget for continuous learning, training and certifications.
- Team budget just for fun.
- You will enjoy different activities, from technical and informal workshops to off site company events.
- Last but not least, join a growing family with a great sense of humor and healthy environment.
- 30-40 minutes introduction meeting to talk about what we can offer you, and know a little bit about you, your experience and your goals.
- 1h technical meeting. No-code meeting, just technical discussions.
- 30 minutes cultural fit meeting.