Inditex is in the middle of a migration process from the microservice one to an API First methodology with systems that communicate using events. They are facing performance issues and other limitations and this refactor is willing to address them.
Provide a new Return’s API for Zara, bit extensible to other branches, that is able to manage all return’s life cycles. That includes:
- User express the desire to return some items.
- User/Customer Care/Shop start the return process providing all date needed.
- Pickup is trigger if needed.
- Items reach the Warehouse or Shop to proceed with visual evaluation.
- Item is approved or rejected.
- Item is restored into Zara stock.
- Refund is send out to the customer.
- Invoice is send out to the customer.
- Atlasian Suite (Jira + Confluence)
- Office 360
Inditex got very satisfied with our working methodology as well as the results and now we are in phase of incorporating our software development team in various Inditex projects.
what can we do for you?
We define and implement the software architecture that best fits your digital product to ensure platform scalability, high performance and cost reduction.
We build robust web platforms, having expertise in a big range of technologies, such as: Scala, Java, Kotlin, Nodejs, .Net, React, etc. We help your project either take off or evolve.
We develop native iOS and Android apps with Kotlin and Swift that add value to your business. We pay special attention to software architecture, scalability and best practices.