Making the app a better one (improving usability and creating a more secure payment process, as example) and opening new markets are key on MANGO’s roadmap.
MANGO is also seeking to improve the franchisees cooperation and ease the process of adding a new franchisee with a new API and a new data model.
- Mobile application development
- Implementation and coordination of AB tests.
- Implementation of features to increase purchases through the app.
- Implementation of features to increase user’s satisfaction using the app.
- Implementation of tools to improve internal resource management.
- Refactorization of legacy code to be prepared for future challenges.
- Integration with new credit card payment provider services.
- Integration with new alternative post-payment providers.
- Functional code evangelization.
- Introduction of new real-time alert systems in accordance with business decision processes.
- XP programming maturation
- Backend Apps
- Implementation of a CMS to automate the upload of images to the App by business personnel
- Deliver high quality software reducing time to market.
- Exceed on performance and quality of MANGO products.
- Refactor many parts of the existing backend and applications.
What we did
what can we do for you?
We define and implement the software architecture that best fits your digital product to ensure platform scalability, high performance and cost reduction.
We build robust web platforms, having expertise in a big range of technologies, such as: Scala, Java, Kotlin, Nodejs, .Net, React, etc. We help your project either take off or evolve.
We develop native iOS and Android apps with Kotlin and Swift that add value to your business. We pay special attention to software architecture, scalability and best practices.