Bitpanda is an Austrian company founded in 2014 on a mission to reinvent the world of finance. Bitpanda is actually one of the fastest-growing fintechs in Europe. Their platform is rooted in the belief that investing should be safe, easy and accessible to all. Bitpanda has grown to a team of 600+ people and their innovative technology serves over 3 million users and operates across multiple hub locations and it is willing to expand their customer base to over 30 million by the end of 2022.
- Develop a new customer registration/login webapp to prepare the platform for the new end user as well as white label solutions.
- Implement a reliable system to acquire user data for analytics and marketing decisions.
- Implement improvements on the user journey and investigate their impact by means of AB Testing.
- Refactor many parts of the existing backend (PHP Monolith) and migrate it to a micro service approach.
- Implement a reliable approach to QA using automated testing to make sure that the code that reached production was reliable, minimizing unwanted results.
- Java (Kotlin)
- SQL and T-SQL
- Kotlin (Android)
- Swift (iOS)
- Selenium & Apium
- Segment, Heap and Braze
- Google Analytics
- Implemented the first AB Test of Bitpanda on a customer onboarding journey.
- Improved the performance of the OAuth token endpoints cutting response time from 2secs to 0.3secs, preparing the platform to absorb a bigger volume of users.
- New onboarding webapp written completely in Angular, with a high degree of flexibility to adapt the user journeys to the different requirements of different countries and clients.
- Migrated the onboarding process in the mobile apps to a modularized architecture to align with Bitpanda architecture and ensure the independence of our team to add features to our part.
What we did
what can we do for you?
We define and implement the software architecture that best fits your digital product to ensure platform scalability, high performance and cost reduction.
We build robust web platforms, having expertise in a big range of technologies, such as: Scala, Java, Kotlin, Nodejs, .Net, React, etc. We help your project either take off or evolve.
We develop native iOS and Android apps with Kotlin and Swift that add value to your business. We pay special attention to software architecture, scalability and best practices.
Do you have a challenging software project?
We love these kind of projects. Let’s talk!
Comments are closed.