Table of Contents
We are super excited to participate in the biggest and the most influential Data, AI and Advanced Analytics event in the Nordics! Data Innovation Summit! There our Gema Parreño – Data Science expert at Apiumhub gives a talk about Alignment of Language Agents for serious video games.
Data Innovation Summit – 6th edition
Data Innovation Summit 2021 will take place on 14-15 October. This 6th edition is Hybrid Enabled, Extended, More Insightful, More Global.
In this event you will gain insight into radical ideas that are already proven to provide ROI in some of the most data-driven and innovative companies in the world as well as learn how to accelerate AI-driven transformation.
To provide a great hybrid experience, the organizers focused on designing a programme that can be mirrored and executed simultaneously and interchangeably in an onsite and online format. The programme is refreshed with great new speakers and case studies from some of the most innovative companies around the world.
In this event you will have a chance to listen to practical use cases from some of the most innovative companies in the world such as: BBC, The Walt Disney Company, Uber, PayPal, Zalando, Facebook, BRP, Bank of England, Electrolux, ICA Sweden, Ikea, SEB, Thomson Reuters, Turkcell, Swish, Ericsson, TV2 Danmark, Nets, Maersk, Nordea, Autodesk, Green Cargo, PIAB, Kemin Industries, GroupM, Attentive and many more.
Data Innovation Summit topics
By attending this event you will have the chance to get an insider view on the latest developments in Data Science, Machine Learning, Data Engineering, Analytics, Cloud Computing, AI and much more, including:
- How to enable your organisation to succesfully transition into an algorithmic business
- How to scale your Advanced Analytics and AI projects into production
- Insight into applied Data Science, Machine Learning and AI practical case studies with clear ROI
- Latest research, technology and enterprise advancements and innovations in the area
- How to create the needed infrastructure to supply fast, reliable and easy-to-access data for Advanced
- Analytics and ML
- How to bypass the increasing challenge with preparing large scale data for training models
- Feature Store & Infrastructure as a code
- Ethical AI and challenges between
- Insight into the latest data management and cloud computing practices
- Insight into the latest technology advancements presented by leading technology in the area.
- How to make AI profitable
Data Innovation Summit: networking platform
The Data Innovation Summit is a great opportunity not only to learn but to meet your peers from other organisations, industries and sectors in the Nordic and beyond.
Data Innovation Summit is here to help you hear cutting-edge content, meet and engage with peers and find solutions to your most pressing challenges.
Same as last year, the event has stages, each dedicated to a unique domain area: Applied Innovation & AI Transformation, Analytics and Visualisation, Data Engineering, Data Management, Cloud Computing & Analytics, and Machine and Deep Learning.
This will give the speakers an opportunity to directly dive into the topic and focus on the key learning points and for the delegates enough time to move from one stage to another. In the new program, you will find these new exciting presentations never heard before, listed under new tracks, days, etc.
In this event you can explore the list of participants, book one-to-one meetings, exchange contacts, comment, discuss together, ask questions, meet the speakers, vote or join other network activities. Through the platform you can create or join discussion sessions with senior practitioners, bring your peers together to discuss your greatest challenges, brainstorm and exchange ideas and get best practice tips through in-depth, interactive discussion groups.
Data Innovation Summit: schedule
The programme consists of seven stages including the Data Octagon programme, Data After Dark show, TIP session blocks, networking activities, and much more.
With over 200 case studies and technical deep dives, the event brings data management, advanced analytics, and AI practitioners of today and the leaders of the future in one place to discuss ways to accelerate data and AI-driven innovation and industrialise advanced analytics projects into production.
Apart from the seven stages, some of the exciting features of the 6th edition of the summit are:
- Data After Dark Show: great show filled with great music
- Nordic DAIR Awards: acknowledge those who have made an outstanding contribution to the development of Data Management, Advanced Analytics and AI in the Nordics.
- Exhibition Hall: visit more than 60 leading global solution providers and gain insight into new technologies, ideas and solutions. Through the online platform and exhibitor virtual pages you can learn all about their products services, review demo videos and arrange meetings.
- Data Octagon: live streamed programme providing insights into current data practices, trends, challenges and opportunities, as well as give overview of the latest technological breakthroughs, and glimpse into the future of Data Management, Analytics and Automation. The programme consists of 30 to 45-minute panels and 20 minutes Tech News and it will be streamed live online on Hyperight Youtube and Twitter channel.
- More Networking: no matter if onsite or online, with the app you can explore the list of participants, book one-to-one meetings, exchange contacts, comment, discuss together, ask questions, meet the speakers, vote or join other network activities. Through the platform you can create or join discussion sessions with senior practitioners, bring your peers together to discuss your greatest challenges, brainstorm and exchange ideas and get best practice tips through in-depth, interactive roundtable discussion groups.
- Keynotes/ Opening and Closing Stage: the keynote presentations are the pillars of the entire conference and the most memorable presentations of the event. This year’s keynote list includes visionaries and leading expert names in Data and AI.
Data Innovation Summit: stages
- Applied Innovation & AI Transformation Stage
The sessions are both business and technical, presenting a clear business output of data science, analytics, ML and AI to enhance customer experience, improve business process, reinvent business models and create new ones. Presentations by some of the most innovative companies in the world.
- Analytics and Visualisation Stage
Focus on the latest methodologies of turning real-time data from multiple sources into insight, self-service BI, visualisation of data, prescriptive analytics, and much more.
- Data Engineering Stage
Technical track focusing on agile approaches to designing, implementing and maintaining a distributed data architecture to support a wide range of tools and frameworks in production. Focus on Data-Ops, ML Ops, Auto ML, Cloud ML, Fast Data, data pipeline, data lineage, modeling, data flow monitoring, feature extraction and much more.
- Data Management Stage
Technical and Strategy track focusing on best practices on leveraging data as an enterprise asset and ways of collecting and distributing quality data, while protecting privacy, usage restrictions and data integrity. This year’s focus is on the CDO agenda, data & information governance, Big Data quality, master data, warehousing, Data Lake, and much more.
- Cloud Computing & Analytics Stage
Technical and Strategy track focusing on the best practices on leveraging cloud computing and analytics in cloud to lower cost, increase speed, establish better business continuity, enhance collaboration, and enable true deployment at scale. This year’s focus is on cloud economics, cloud management, architecture, hybrid and multi-cloud setup, and much more.
- Machine and Deep Learning Stage
Technical presentations on deploying Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Natural Language processing, Generative Adversarial Network, Transformers, and Artificial Intelligence in projects. Presentations by some of the leading experts, researchers and practitioners in the area
- Data Octagon Stage
Live streamed programme providing insight into the current data practices, trends, challenges and opportunities, as well as give overview of the latest technological breakthroughs, and glimpse into the future of Data Management, Analytics and Automation. The programme consists of 45-minute panels and will be streamed online on Hyperight YouTube and Twitter channel.
Gema Perreño from Apiumhub at the Data Innovation Summit 2021
We are very proud to announce that Gema Parreño – Lead Data Scientist at Apiumhub will give a talk in Data Innovation summit about:
“Mempathy : Alignment of Language Agents for serious video games”
The talk presents Mempathy serious game as a AI Safety and Alignment opportunity and the results and lessons learned in implementing controlled language generation using GPT with Plug and Play Models for NPC design.
Current COVID-19 situation
The current governmental recommendation restricting inhouse large events is still in practice in Sweden with a plan to be removed beginning of September 2021, if not sooner. Therefore, when purchasing a ticket, start with booking your Online Ticket and then add Upgrades as you then see fit.