Table of Contents
At Apiumhub, we’re happy to announce that we are supporters of the Stretch Conference that will take place in Budapest on November 28-29, 2022 – If you are a leader, manager, business development manager, vice president, or simply interested in learning more about how to be a better leader, this conference is for you!
The Stretch conference is a 2-day international conference that brings together community leaders and managers who are interested in sharing stories, hands-on solutions, and exploring new trends and ideas to become a better version of themselves. It dives deep into topics that resonate in our community including agile leadership, coaching, mental health, continuous learning, remote management, high-performing teams, organizational culture, diversity, and inclusion.
This year´s Stretch Conference is going to be hybrid, so participants can either join online or in person. If you are part of a diversity program and would like to attend the conference but don´t have the financial resources, you can apply to obtain a free ticket.
Who will be talking at the conference?
The conference will have interesting speakers, including:
- Chris Ford – Senior Vice President of product management and ex-business director at Prezi & Pixar
- Shawn Fair – CEO at Fair Consulting Group
- Gad Salner – Group Manager at Melio
- Dénes Kemény – Former trainer and president of Hungarian´s men´s water polo team
- Amber Vanderburg – Founder at the Pathways Club
- Angela R. Hooper-menifield – CEO & Owner at Menifield & Associates LLC
- Hélio Vogas – Motivational and leadership speaker at www.heliovogas.com
- Katie Kenney – VP of customer success at Bitrise
- Jenn Donahue – President at JL Donahue Engineering
- Shailvi Wakhlu – Senior Director of Data at Strava
- Benjamin Taylor – Managing partner at Redquadrant
- Alan Watkins – Founder & CEO at Complete
- Lili David – Learning facilitator and co-developer of Sociocracy 3.0
You can read more about the speakers here.
What are the topics of the talks?
These are some of the talks you will be able to listen in the conference:
- Growing Agile and Resilient Organizations with Sociocracy 3 by Lili David
- How engineering managers can lead with visibility by James Samuel
- What it Takes to Be A Successful Leader in Today’s Market by Jenn Donahue
- Getting Comfortable with Self-Advocacy by Shailvi Wakhlu
Leading Through Chaos by Hélio Vogas
- How to Lead Change as the Newbie by Amber Vanderburg
The rest of the talks haven´t been revealed yet. Keep an eye on their website to discover what the other speakers will be talking about.
What makes the Stretch conference so special?
This conference is about learning how to lead, fail, learn and stretch. It’s an event where you can learn more about current topics and trends in the field of leadership and management to stay up-to-date. Everyone disregarding role or experience is welcome to attend, there will be talks about entry-level topics as well as talks focused on more complex topics.
This conference is organized by CraftHub, a hub whose objective is to make knowledge available and help tech crafters continuously improve their skills. This hub organizes meetups, hackathons, and other conferences like the Craft Conference.
If you would like to learn more about this leadership and management conference, we encourage you to visit the event´s website to check their schedule.