One more awesome event by Geekle! This time Apiumhub became DevOpStars’22 parter. This online summit for Devops will take place 25th-27th January, so don’t forget to save the date!
The DevOps world is changing extremely fast, and so there are a lot of new ideas, methods and technology improvements made in DevOps industry to help you deal with threats and issues that may come your way as a developer, Engineer even as the CEO or founder of an organization.
To stay up to date and be ready for the newest DevOps challenges – using Kubernetes, clouds, open source , QAOps, GitOPs, DataOps,Integrated delivery pipelines with DevOps tools becoming plug-and-play, reducing platform usage through standardisation, Edge computing prioritization.
It is critical to keep upgrading knowledge as often as possible to be able to work more effectively and efficiently.Thus the conference will give you both educational and networking opportunities.
DevOpStars gathers the world-class DevOps specialists to share their experience, best practices and special approach to problem solving. Even if you are experienced, you will definitely learn something new.
In this DevOpStars’22 you will master the following skills
- CI/CD Toolset
- Configuration and Automation tools
- Monitoring and Observability
- Cloud Management
- Team Communication and Collaboration
More than 10 000 DevOps experts are going to participate in this event. More than 30 speakers will take a deep dive into DevOps to immerse ourselves in 36 hours of tech talks.
As always, top speakers from top companies
- Red Hat
Key DevOps topics to be discussed
- IT Security
- Kubernetes and operators
- Infrastructure automation
- Team Effectiveness
- Open source
- Hybrid architecture
- Team Development
- Distributed architecture
- Architectural Patterns
- Team Effectiveness
- CI/CD best practices for building modern applications
- Monitoring dashboards
- Security Hurdle In Your Docker Environment
- Standardized tooling
- Serverless Functions
- Stages of DevOps
- Automating production deployments
- Github actions
- Azure Bicep
- Serverless computing
- Chaos Testing
DevOpStars’22 Speakers Line-up
- Xiang Shen – Solutions Architect at Google
- Sohan Maheshwar – Senior Developer Advocate at AWS
- David Jambor – Head of Systems Engineering at Vodafone
- Piotr Zaniewski – Senior DevOps Architect at Comforte
- Uldis Karlovs-Karlovskis – DevOps Lead at Accenture Baltics
- Alvaro Llamojha – Senior DevOps Engineer at Lego
- Viktor Farcic – Developer Advocate at Upbound
And many others…
Key DevOpStars’22 partners & sponsors
We hope to see you in this interesting event. If you haven’t gotten your ticket yet, click here!